The Buzz Newsletter would like to ask you “What’s
Happening?” One of the great things about beekeeping is
that there is always something to learn. Being a part of the IHPA
and reading the Buzz are great ways to learn about beekeeping.
Another way we learn is when “stuff happens”. The
Buzz wants to know what exciting, interesting, or puzzling things
have been going on this past honey season. Send us your story,
paragraph, or simple observations. We want to know
• What was better than expected/
what was worse?
• Any big surprises?
• Did you learn something the hard way?
• Was it the best of years or worst of years?
• Did you think of the one or maybe twenty great ideas
for next year?
• Something work out better than you had planned?
• And the all important question, “Are you ready
to do it all again next year?”
These are just some ideas to get you started.
Please let us know “What’s Happening?” Send
your happenings by email to
Or mail to
The Buzz Newsletter
14808 S. 102nd Ave. E.
Lynnville, IA 50153